I was given an incredibly generous gift of money. Thing is, it has paralyzed me. Of course I want to spend it, but I want to spend it wisely. I want to remember the intent with which it was given.
Parameter: spend on me; spoil myself
Thoughts I’ve had:
- Go to one of the fondue places with a friend or two
- I have a coupon for $100 off $300 at Coach so buy a new bag (which, admittedly, I don’t need)
- Save it for later to travel
- Get a pedicure for my nasty, unhappy feet
- Buy a cute new pair of shoes
- Buy cute Vera Bradley office supplies for next year at school, or even home
- Spa day — facial and such
- A cute new outfit
- Buy one orchid plant a month (or every two) until the money runs out
- Take a day trip somewhere
I have so many ideas, but no inspiration. What would you do with $100 to spend just on you?