It’s time for a change, which I outlined here. To keep up accountability, I’ve logged in day 1. I’ll probably only log once a week or so. Depends on how much I need to hold myself accountable.
- Drink 32 ounces of water or something that’s not soda. (CHECK!)
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes (CHECK)
- Record what I eat on WW.com (CHECK)
- Eat 3 pieces of fruit (not yet — just 2) and 3-5 servings of vegetables (CHECK) ’cause a can of green beans is 3 servings. 🙂
- Blood pressure 125/75. So not happy with this number. 😦 Now 120/80 is borderline. I have a lot of work to do.
- 50+ pounds to lose to make “goal” (just started so no numbers to report)
Everyone starts someplace so I have to start with being happy about small things. I’ve eaten “real” foods, am working on fixing my lunch for tomorrow, and will make something with vegetables for dinner. It may take a year to 18 months, but I’m pretty resolute in that I cannot turn 50 without having my health goals as habits.
Day 100 is sometime in May, so I’ve set Keb’s 11th birthday and our 11th anniversary as the first benchmark in healthy. I want to be down 15 pounds and have these habits clearly underway before summer break comes. I can do it.