1. Are you a party person? Or do you prefer an intimate gathering with just a few friends?
I am not in any way, shape, or form a party person. I am shy by nature, and not at all comfortable in new situations. I prefer NOT to go out and do things. As such, I prefer to spend my time with a few, close friends. Only, no party. Ever.
2. Would you rather be a guest at a party or the hostess with the mostess?
I like to be the party guest who brings the pot luck dish everyone goes crazy for. I like to help, but I don’t want to be the center of attention or the person doing the work. In the food game of life, I’m a side-dish, not an entree and definitely not dessert.
3. What is your favorite party food or drink? (I’d love to see the recipe!)
I don’t have one. I make comfort food or wrap prosciutto around in-season fruit combined with some sort of strong cheese (usually a blue). I do make awesome macaroni and cheese and a good lasagna. But I don’t make party food.
4. What is the best party you’ve ever been to?
Usually any hosted by my friend, Diane. There are always interesting people from many walks of life, lively conversations, card games, drinking, and in general lots of love. She is an amazing hostess.
5. What is your favorite party game?
I don’t have one. I can say that Diane’s friends will happily teach me to play cards. They are gamblers at heart. I did once play Apples to Apples at Cassie’s and that was fun. Other than that… I’m there for company and to eat.
The one unanswered question was: are you a boring guest? Yes, I think so.