list 5 things….
Apparently the task is to LIST 5 things. These are the choices.
A. What you want for Christmas?
Good question. Nothing and everything, I guess.
1. I found a very pretty David Yurman ring. That would be lovely.
2. Our house needs new carpet throughout. That would be good, but the whole buying, coordinating, moving furniture, etc. part seems really yucky.
3. A different piece of workout equipment or a new Nordic Track. I go back and forth between a treadmill and an elliptical trainer. Thing is, they are HUGE. We need more room for that.
4. A year off to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. HA! That’s not something Santa can bring.
5. Some fancy body/face treatment that ends up costing thousands because one treatment at NAME OUTRAGEOUS PRICE HERE isn’t enough. LOL. 😛 I’m talking microdermabrasion or fractal treatments on my dark spots. I want the skin I had when I was 34. Sigh…
Apparently I only want impossible gifts.
B. What you have to get done before the holiday?
1. Nothing really. We are a small family with small needs.
2. I did think Christmas cards. Now they are New Year’s cards.
3. Clean my classroom, reorganize it, give it flair and personality.
4. Post my grades for the semester.
5. Work on the yearbook so the first half goes in on time.
6. Find Keb some play dates.
C. Your Christmas traditions?
I don’t have any and we’ve not made any as a family. This year I find this is making me sad. It might just be that this year I am sad.
D. 5 favorite Christmas songs? (post a video and you score extra cool points.)
I don’t think videos really exist for the songs I love.
1. Angels We Have Heard on High
2. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
3. Drummer Boy
4. Jingle Bell Rock
5. Do They Know It’s Christmas?