It’s so easy to think you’ll forget about them once they’re gone. But nothing is easy.
- I cried when Taed put a rug down in front of the stove. We haven’t been able to use rugs in years.
- I realized I can move my dresses back to my closet because they won’t end up with cat hair all over them.
- The garbage can has remained upright every night.
- I no longer worry about her getting sick on the chicken packages.
- Typing is easier without her chewing on my fingers, trying to lay on the keyboard, or taking up residence on my lap.
- I still look for her to be lying in the sun on “her chair”.
- I have no reason to whistle for her
I miss her so much. Then today, when I was uploading pictures from my camera, I found her box. Bless Taed and Keb for giving her a beautiful send-off. It’s a testament to our love for her, and the love that she brought for us.