Opa in Los Gatos was just… disappointingly mediocre with some of the worst service I’ve ever experienced. [Side note: I had been warned by Eric who cut my hair. However, since it was 3 in the afternoon we figured it couldn’t be that bad.] I’m sure I’ll hear from them as my “feedback” on their on-site form reads like your cranky college professor wrote it. Run down includes:
- Few customers — only 7 tables occupied
- No host to greet at the door
- Most of the work handled by one lone Hispanic gentleman with 4 young “waitresses” in various stages of sitting around
- 50 minutes for fries, soup and a saute. The soup was pre-made, how hard was that?
- The saute was SWIMMING in oil — so much for healthy
- The drinks were bad. Who knew you could ruin both diet soda and iced tea?
- Lack of caring by the staff
- The kitchen was a PIG STY. I’d never seen that many pans piled up with no one handling them before. Oi!
- Lack of responsiveness from the staff
Not that this is in a location I frequent, but definitely no second visit. Ever.