I supposed this is just silly to post but… I need some kind of reminder.
As I finish, I will strike them out. Strangely enough, this has been useful this weekend. Sure, I’ve sat around, but I’ve THOUGHT about my list. 🙂
- Make new schedule for April Service Learning
- Make new seating charts for both cohorts
- Survey Monkey survey for program
- Check all quizzes and papers from this week
- Input flyers
- Go grocery shopping
- Get back on Weight Watchers and journal food before back in size 22/24 pants Still eating too many points, but at least I’m acknowledging it. I wonder if it’s connected to not drinking diet soda?
- Create power point about past, present, and future perfect participles
- Strip beds and wash bedding Keb’s, not ours. Someone is still in it.
- Write two thank you notes
- Make arrangements for Palm Springs
- Update grades in GradeBook
- Add discipline notes in GradeBook
- Figure out Greek play for students
- Run to Target Taed and Keb did it for me. It was quite the ordeal as Keb got sick at the McDonald’s in Walmart and threw up. He took a 2 hour nap. Now he’s fine and playing with his friend, M, upstairs. Aren’t kids amazing?
- Make 2 Kodak books — on of Disney for Diane and the other for my MIL
- Exercise (a lot)
- Smile! 🙂